Helping Families Say Goodbye From the Comfort of Home
At Pets at Rest, we perform in-home pet euthanasia services throughout the majority of the greater Phoenix area. Saying goodbye to your pet from the comfort of your own home makes the entire process easier to process for you and peaceful for your pet. It is also invaluable for your other pets. Their friends don’t just disappear. When other pets are in the home, they understand what has happened with their friend who has passed. This understanding allows them to have peace and prevents the anxiety that may occur when their friends leave the home and never returns. You don’t have to get your pet in the car and drive to the vet. You don’t have to go out in public and drive home. All of you are in your private space and can process things in your own way without others observing, questioning, and wondering what has happened.
We can also help if your pet has already passed. We offer post-life aftercare and removal. We will come to your home, pick up your pet and make the arrangements for your pet to be cared for after they have passed. These post-life services don’t need to be hard on you. We strive to let you focus on dealing with the emotions surrounding your pet’s passing while we handle everything else. Please call for these services as well to expedite how quickly we can get to your home and help.
When it comes time to say goodbye to a pet, Pets at Rest has a variety of at-home pet euthanasia services to help make your pet’s passing a private matter. Our services vary depending on the level of involvement you would like and the level of post-life care necessary.
- At-home euthanasia only – $320.00
- Euthanasia with cremation (ashes not returned) –$420.00
- Euthanasia with individual cremation and ashes returned – $520.00
- Private cremation available for an additional $120 (only pet in entire crematory
- Individual Cremation means your pet is separated by a partition from others and we ensure only your pet’s remains are returned.
- Private Cremation available for an additional $120. (your pet is the only pet in a cremation chamber and we ensure only your pet’s remains are returned).
Urns & Paw Prints
Many families enjoy the cute presentation of the blue drawstring bag the ashes are returned in (shown below). Some families prefer a box or more traditional shaped metal urn. Both urns and paw prints are also available upon request. Urns are $50 and paw prints are $35.
See Pictures of the Different Urns Below:
Post Life Care
When your pet passes, the uncomfortable question arises of what to do with it. In order to remove the burden of post-life care from grieving families, Pets at Rest offers post-life care for pets. We can do this in combination with our pet euthanasia services or for a pet that has already passed. When you start thinking about saying goodbye to your pet, don’t let removal and cremation be an additional stress. We are here to help.
- Pet pick-up with cremation – $250
- Pet pick-up with individual cremation – $350
Quality of Life Evaluation
- Phone consults $50
- In-Home Quality of Life Evaluation $250 (reduced to $100 if further services required that same appointment)
Additional Large Dog Fees
- 75-85 pounds – $25
- 85-100 pounds – $50
- 100-120 pounds – $75
- 120-140 pounds – $100
- Above 140 pounds – individual arrangements required.
Additional Distance Fees
Distant Fees (centered at Scottsdale Road and 101)
- 25-35 miles – $30
- 35-50 miles – $60
- Greater than 50 Miles including Town of Maricopa, Gold Canyon, San Tan, Buckeye – $75.
Fees for Late Day, Nights, Weekend, Emergency, Holidays
- Late day fees – $50 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Weekend Fees – $50 from 8 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. and $100 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Emergency, Holiday Fees and Nighttime after 7 p.m. – $150
Schedule an Appointment With Us
If you believe that it is time to give your pet a compassionate end-of-life experience, Pets at Rest is here to help make it as peaceful as possible. From our euthanasia services to our post-life care, we have a team of qualified and experienced experts to help you through this trying time. We welcome any questions as well. AFTER A TIME IS ARRANGED WITH US, you can go to Schedule an Appointment to make an appointment on your own.